Been so long since I put something here. New medication level has been going really well and I've been feeling so good on it. That's probably why I haven't been here to write lately but that's a good thing right? Well recently I've started developing these HORRIFIC headaches and I can only call them migraines because they are SO painful and just throb in my head and my vision gets all fuzzy. In fact, I have a semi-headache NOW. I should be asleep because I have to get up in 6 hours but wanted to finish up a game and researching my headaches. PLUS, my truck is having issues and I'm stressing about that a little because the last thing I need right now is a new or used vehicle (i.e. car payment!). I just don't want to try anymore. Off to bed. Thanks for being here!
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.