Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Success?

Ok so I was offered and accepted a job at a new center nearby. I can't believe I'm returning to the world of corporate bull. I said when I left the last s---hole that I'd never work in one again unless I was management but here I am, unable to get OUT of the Infant Room. Don't get me wrong...I'm happy to work with babies and get to sit and rock with them and create my own way of doing things and stuff. I just hope this one turns out better than the last.

Feeling numb this week. Been going for PT for my foot since April for tendonitis and I thought it was better but over weekend the pain came back. I'm so frustrated and annoyed! Sneakers everyday now to make sure it wasn't sandals that did the new damage. Not sure if I can take Celebrex while on my meds...going to call doctor tomorrow or pharmacy to find out.

So many things going through my head to put here. I'm just really feeling off this week. I don't want to work but I have to so that's part of the issue. I enjoy sitting at home and basically doing whatever I want but reality is kicking in and I need to help support my family.

Will write more next week after starting...please let this work out.

Until then!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.