Monday, July 26, 2010

Today

So today I actually wrote in a journal. I've decided to keep track of my food and how I feel especially if I'm having a moment where I don't feel right. So tonight I'm sitting on the couch watching TV, Paul's sleeping in chair next to me and I just felt ODD. I don't know how else to describe the feeling. It's just not enjoyable. I didn't feel sad or weepy, I just felt empty...if that makes any sense. I don't know. I'm just trying to make it through the day and find a job and feel that I'm contributing to my family again. I'm hopeful that once something permanent returns, my feelings of worth will return. I do have to say my hubby is the best. He is really supportive and still wants to be with me and that helps (more than he realizes). Not much else going on today...thanks for being here for me to talk to.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.